Labels

Friday, January 20, 2012

Tessuti Favorite Top

 Tessuti Favorite Top





I made this top from a free pattern downloaded from Tessuti Fabrics in Australia. I made it before in a brown knit fabric and wore it a lot. It was getting worn and I wanted another a bit longer.  This fabric is from Fabric Warehouse in Warren, Michigan. It's a soft grey blue knit and content is unknown. Most of their fabrics are 3.99 to 7.99. A large percentage of their stock is home decorator and upholstery fabric. The apparel fabric is around the perimeter of the warehouse. I'm a huge fan of knit fabric and buy it whenever I find it.





This time I added one inch to the length. It made a difference. This pattern comes together quick with a serger.I used a baby zig zag for the neckline and hems.
It's tempting to make another with the deep red knit I found.

No comments:

Post a Comment