Labels

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Three Little Duffers

 Three Little Duffers


I've been wanting to try the Duffer Slipper pattern from Ravelry. When I first read the directions, I could not figure out how they were made. I run into this with a lot of patterns. They don't always make immediate sense from the directions. Once on the needles though, it comes together. I made these pretty quick but the last pair I messed up somewhere and one slipper was larger than the other. I think that I made the increase row every row instead of every other row. I bought more Bernat Felting and had to make another. Thank goodness this one was a match. 
For mine, I used stashed Paton's Classic Wool and the kids I bought Bernat Felting, a roving type yarn. They came out "hairy" from the felting process. A quick "haircut" with scissors tidied them up. I think I'll stick with worsted wool for felting.
Now I want to make the the two color ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment